“My 16 year old son broke his wrist while skateboarding a month before we were supposed to leave for Mexico. He had to have surgery & had 3 pins & 4 screws put in, & then 3 days later ended up admitted to the hospital for 3 days with a severe infection in his hand. He thought his vacation was ruined because there was no way we could risk another infection if it got wet. I saw your ad & read the reviews and decided it would be worth it to try. IT WAS THE BEST MONEY I EVER SPENT!! My son had a blast, he was able to do everything we did…he swam in the pool, went on a catamaran, he even went snorkeling, which is what the picture is from. Now that we are home, he still uses it to swim & take showers. I would definitely recommend this product. The first thing I did when I got home was post this picture on Facebook praising DryPro.”
Another Satisfied DryPro Customer!